Saturday, 1 December 2012

Au Revoir Nadira Hanum

You must be asking who's that chick? Its Nadira a.k.a Nad, my cousin. She's like my big sistah yaw. She's my life saviour. She's my almost everything. Im writing this post as she's in Korea now to further her studies. Although its just for 4 months, but it feels like 3 years. Eceh. No seriously, because we would always meet, at least once a week to just keep in touch about what's new in life and dramas, yknow, gal talk. She's the most patient, caring, loving, humble person ever on this earth. Andddd not to forget of course pretty, hot, cute and Sexay~ She helped me a lot in gettin through with my problems in life. Keeping me safe and sound. She knows me like no one know bout me. She's been a big influence in my life since forever. In music perspectives, food, movies, etc. Nad have this accent that we love to mock. HEHE. And I will miss that dearly. :( Nad, I know you're reading this, I love you so much from the bottom my heart. Im sorry for all my wrong doings. And thank you for believing me for all this years. You bring out the best in me. And Im not goin to worry about you in Korea because I know you're an independent gal with a big heart to share to the world. Goodluck for your studies and Have Fun! *kening kening. We love you Nad!!

Ps: If got jejantans my taste sila la bawa pulang ke Malaysia. HEHE


The Kuzens


I wish
That we
Could somehow freeze the frame
But this isn't the silver screen, no... 

( Lianne la havas, Au Cinema)



4 comments:

  1. My relatives all the time say that I am killing my time here at net, except I know I am getting experience daily
    by reading thes fastidious posts.
    Stop by my web-site ; http://www.zikinstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a clear description of the challenges.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very helpful.

    Thanks for sharing!

    My blog: colombian coffee beans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Article writing is also a excitement, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write or
    else it is difficult to write.

    Also visit my web page: simply click the following Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey There. I discovered your blog using msn.
    This is a really neatly written article. I will
    make sure to bookmark it and return to learn more of your helpful info.
    Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

    Feel free to surf to my website; http://www.cosavista.net/ordering-clothing-online/

    ReplyDelete